Height: 6'0" (1.83 m)
Weight: 180 (82 kg)
Age: 47 (May 05, 1974)
Birthplace: Chelsea, Victoria, Australia
Residence: Raleigh, North Carolina
Family: Wife, Katie; Liam, Ashton, Tyler
Horses, movies, greyhound racing, American politics
Turned Professional: 1998
City plays from: Warragul, Australia
PGA TOURTop 50 from 2019 Korn Ferry Tour (thru 2020-21)
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (1):2014 (1) Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper.
International Victories (5):
Career Low Round:62 - 2010 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open (Round 3)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#14 : 2020 Safeway Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#182 : 2010 SBS Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$378,400 : 2010 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open (Finished 2)
2020-21 Season Highlights
PGA TOURSafeway Open - Held a share of the 54-hole lead at the Safeway Open before finishing T23. Marked the first 54-hole lead/co-lead of his PGA TOUR career. Made birdie or better on 75.00 percent of par 5s, tied with Bud Cauley for best in the field.
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 1)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
- Growing up, played every other sport but golf including Aussie rules, cricket, tennis, soccer and basketball. Did not start playing golf until age 15, using an old set of his grandmother's clubs.
- Non-golf related jobs include working as a sports reporter and a bartender.
- Lists qualifying for the 2003 Open Championship with wife, Katie, on the bag, as his biggest thrill in golf.
- Lists Peter Daicos (Australian football legend) as his hero.
- Favorite golf course played is St. Andrews.
- Favorite professional team is the Collingwood Football Club. Favorite book is Confessions of an Economic Hitman. Favorite food is steak.