Paul Haley II
Height: 5'10" (1.78 m)
Weight: 165 (75 kg)
Age: 35 (January 20, 1988)
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
Residence: Dallas, Texas
Georgia Tech 2011, Business Management
Special Interests: Fishing, movies, friends
Turned Professional: 2011
City plays from: Dallas, TX, United States
PGA TOURTop 50 from 2022 Korn Ferry Tour (thru 2022-23)
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (2):2012 (1) Chile Classic Presented by Pacific Rubiales. 2022 (1) Memorial Health Championship presented by LRS.
Career Low Round:65 - 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#12 : 2023 Fortinet Championship
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#144 : 2023 U.S. Open
Career Largest Paycheck:$356,700 : 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge (Finished 5)
2022-23 Season Highlights
PGA TOURCharles Schwab Challenge - Finished solo-fifth at the Charles Schwab Challenge, earning his first career top-10 on TOUR.
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
- Father, Paul, pitched for Oral Roberts' baseball team (1978-1982).
- Has used Randy Smith as instructor since age 8.
- Would most like to play Cypress Point.
- Not many people know he played baseball in sixth grade on the same team as NFL quarterback Matthew Stafford and MLB pitcher Clayton Kershaw.
- Favorite college teams are the Oklahoma Sooners and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, and his top pro teams are the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks. Favorite TV show is "Friends," and his top movie is "2001: A Space Odyssey." Favorite book is the Holy Bible. Favorite athletes to watch are Josh Hamilton and Dirk Nowitzki. Favorite city to visit is Chicago and top vacation spot is Hawaii. Carries crackers in his golf bag for a snack. Favorite website is espn.com. Favorite app is Words with Friends.
- Supports Just Say Yes, cystic fibrosis causes, Hunger Boosters, the North Texas PGA and the Salesmanship Club of Dallas.