Height: 6'1" (1.85 m)
Weight: 175 (79 kg)
Age: 28 (April 07, 1993)
Birthplace: Plantation, Florida
Residence: Jupiter, Florida
Florida State University
Turned Professional: 2013
City plays from: Jupiter, FL, United States
PGA TOURTournament winner (thru 2023-24)
PGA TOUR Victories (4):2016 (1) FedEx St. Jude Classic. 2017 (1) FedEx St. Jude Classic. 2020 (1) Charles Schwab Challenge. 2021 (1) AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
Career Low Round:62 - 2016 Travelers Championship (Round 3)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#4 : 2020 THE NORTHERN TRUST
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#12 : 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,404,000 : 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Finished 1)
2020-21 Season Highlights
PGA TOURAT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Made a 30-foot, 7-inch eagle putt at the 72nd hole to win the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am by two strokes over Maverick McNealy, earning his fourth PGA TOUR win and first since the 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge. Victory came in his 152nd career start at the age of 27 years, 10 months, 7 days. Made four eagles (No.6/PB/R2, No. 4/PB/R3, No. 2/PB/R4, No. 18/PB, R4) for the first time on the PGA TOUR and became the fourth on record (since 1983) to do so at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Marked his third top-10 in three starts at the event. THE PLAYERS Championship - Recorded fourth top-10 finish of the season at THE PLAYERS Championship, closing with a final-round 67 to tie for ninth. AT&T Byron Nelson - Recorded four scores in the 60s at the AT&T Byron Nelson to earn a T3, his second top-10 in three starts at the event. U.S. Open - Finished T7 at the U.S. Open in June, his third career top-10 in a major championship and second at the U.S. Open. The Open Championship - Finished T8 at The Open Championship, his first top-10 in four starts at the event. Led the field in Scrambling (80.00 percent).
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 1 - 2)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|THE NORTHERN TRUST||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Did not play high school golf, instead competing on both the national and international levels while earning his academic diploma.
- Turned pro after two years at Florida State.
- Father, Jay, is the former director of men's tennis for the USTA, and has served as an assistant coach for the U.S. Davis Cup and Olympic tennis teams and was head coach of the 2012 U.S. Olympic tennis team.
- If not a professional golfer, he would be a professional tennis player.
- Had his first hole-in-one at age 13.
- During off weeks, he enjoys spending time on his boat.
- Favorite quote is "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder and give more than anyone else."